null

Shipping

SHIPPING 

 

We have two shipping methods 

White glove,  boxed common carrier to your door 

Delivered to your door through one of Brick and Mortar retail partners.  

You will be notified of the best method available to you on your order placement. 

We strive to get your order to you in the best way with the best customer satisfaction in the industry. 

 

 

FREIGHT CLAIMS

            We assure that products are in good condition prior to packing and shipping. We are not responsible for shipments after they leave our warehouse. The carrier signs for acceptance at that time. Customers must examine all arriving shipments for evidence of damage or breakage, and must refuse acceptance or file a claim with the carrier for compensation. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN AHC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE IN UPS or FED EX SHIPMENTS.

SHIPPING POINT

  All shipments are FOB AHC warehouse, Thomasville, North Carolina and Portsmouth, Virginia.

SHIPPING METHOD

            We ship via the least expensive, not necessarily the fastest, carriers. If you have a preferred carrier, we welcome the information and will ship via that carrier. For basic ground transportation services, you may be asked to pay a premium for custom selected carriers. If you request any type of expedited ground transport or air transport services, you are responsible to pay the entire freight services charge for such shipments.

SHIPPING CHARGES

  Shipping charges for an order (or any back order) are calculated based upon the original order total.

All large box furniture orders will be shipped by furniture only carriers with in your market area. If you want faster service it can be shipped LTL palatalized. The rate for this service is based on a pun

            For orders of less than $50: Freight charges for standard LTL commercial delivery or parcel delivery will be $15.  If any items are back-ordered, they will also be billed freight charges of $15 when they ship.

            For orders of at least $50 but less than $500: Freight charges for standard LTL commercial delivery or parcel delivery will be equal to 30% of the total order amount.  If any items are back-ordered, they will also be billed at a 30% freight rate when they ship.

            For orders of at least $500 but less than $2000: Freight charges for standard LTL commercial delivery or parcel delivery will be equal to 15% of the total order amount. If any items are back-ordered, they will also be billed at a 15% freight rate when they ship.

            For orders of $2000 or more: Freight charges for standard LTL commercial delivery or parcel delivery will be equal to 10% of the total order amount. If any items are back-ordered, they will also be billed at a 10% freight rate when they ship.

            The above shipping rates apply only to basic ground transportation for the shipment of single orders made to one destination at one time within the Continental U.S. We contract with LTL freight carriers (such as Yellow Freight Lines) for standard commercial delivery only. Residential delivery or accessorial services that you may require from an LTL carrier (such as inside delivery, re-delivery, call for appointment, lift gate request, etc.), will incur freight charges that are in addition to the freight rates stated above. If you advise us that you need such services when you place your order, we will prepay for the services and add them to your invoice. Otherwise, the freight carrier or AHC will bill you for such additional services. Parcel shipments (such as UPS) will not incur additional freight charges for residential delivery or accessorial services.

WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY OPTIONS

            White Glove Delivery is optional and available for any item that we offer for sale. White Glove Delivery shipments will arrive at your destination within 3 to 5 business days after the date that Cyan Design ships your order. The carrier will contact you at least one (1) business day prior to arrival at your destination and you may schedule your delivery between 8:00AM and 5:00PM Monday through Friday within a four (4) hour delivery window. White Glove Delivery does not include product installations (such as hanging wall décor or mirrors or the installation of any lighting fixture). We offer two types of White Glove Delivery Service:

            Deluxe Service: Will utilize up to two delivery personnel and includes inside delivery of the packaged item to the room of choice, delivery up to 2 flights of stairs (or any number of flights via freight elevator), unpacking and debris removal. Delivery personnel will remain on site for a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes to inspect, prep, setup, and perform light assembly of your item provided such assembly does not require tools. Our White Glove Deluxe Service fee is $99.00 per item plus 15% of the order total and is in addition to Cyan’s standard shipping charges of either 15% or 30% of the order total (see Shipping Charges section).

 Premium Service: Will utilize up to two delivery personnel and includes inside delivery of the packaged item to the room of choice, delivery up to 3 flights of stairs (or any number of flights via freight elevator), unpacking and debris removal. Delivery personnel will remain on site for a maximum of thirty (30) minutes to inspect, prep, setup, and perform minor assembly of your item provided such assembly requires only simple hand tools such as a screwdriver and/or an adjustable wrench.

Our White Glove Premium Service fee is $149.00 per item plus 15% of the order total and is in addition to Cyan’s standard shipping charges of either 15% or 30% of the order total (see Shipping Charges section).  Note about Special or Additional Delivery Services: Any special delivery services that you require from the carrier that are different or in addition to those described above may be available and purchased directly from the carrier. Your special delivery service request should be made with the carrier when you schedule your delivery. The carrier will quote you for any additional services that you require and will collect any additional fees via credit card at the time of delivery.

SHORTAGE CLAIMS

  Any claim for shortage must be made to us within 3 days of delivery.

STOCK ITEMS

            We list and show products in our catalogs for identification purposes only. In order to improve our products or to comply with code requirements or changes, we reserve the right to alter product design and/or construction without notice.

RETURNED GOODS

            Merchandise Returned for Credit - Must be accompanied by a returned merchandise authorization (RMA) number issued by us within 30 days of our invoice date. Merchandise must be returned, freight prepaid, in its original factory sealed packaging and is subject to a 25% restocking fee. Discontinued, non-standard or unsalable merchandise will not be accepted as returned goods for credit.

            Merchandise Returned Under Warranty for Credit - Must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number issued by us within the warranty period. Merchandise must be returned, freight prepaid, in its original factory packaging. Merchandise that has been modified, or is missing parts, or that is not in its original packaging will be repaired and returned freight prepaid