Ison Furniture Manufacturing, Inc.
100% leather, hand-crafted in North Carolina. The Tracey rustic leather recliner measures W37" x D39.5" x H38." Features unlimited reclining positions, including TV (shown) and fully reclined. Available in distinct distressed leather colors and leg color choices.
• Recliner Outside Dimensions W37" x D39.5" x H38"
• Seat Height 19"/Arm Height 26"
• Seat Depth 22.5"
• Width Between Arms 22"
• 1.9 Density High Resiliency Wrapped Seat Cushion
• Choice Of Seat Wrap Polyfiber/Dacron (Firmer) Or Down Feather (Softer)
• Seat Cushion Removable And Zippered
• Select Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame
• 100% Aniline Dyed Leather
• Guaranteed "No-Sag" Springs
• Down Seat Upgrade Available
• Features Manual or Electric Power Assist Reclining Option
• Carefully Hand-Crafted In N.C.
Any interior decorator can tell you that the perfect finishing touch to any room is something useful, comfortable and packed with its own stand-alone style. That's why we carry the Tracey rustic distressed leather recliner. It's gorgeous, cozy and extremely functional, so you can use it to curl up with a good book and give your décor a boost.
This distressed leather recliner, hand-crafted in North Carolina, is equipped with an easy-glide reclining system that allows you to choose the perfect angle. The zippered, removable leather seat cover sits atop our guaranteed "No Sag" springs so you never have to worry about sinking, dipping or collapsing, even after years of daily use. Its kiln-dried hardwood frame makes it as durable as it is comfortable.
Choose between distinct distressed leather colors and two leg colors to fully customize this vintage leather recliner. The perfect addition to a living room, recreation room or office, the Tracy rustic distressed leather recliner will practically beg you to take a seat each time you pass by.
For leather swatches please call us at 704-538-3226